Interested in becoming a Member?
Support an organization that is your representative in the medical community. Be part of an organization that gives back to the community through its activities involving the management of a medical school scholarship fund, public safety and Project Access, helping to build your image and the image of the medical profession in our community. Network with other physicians, the key to building a thriving practice.
What we do...
Advocate for Physicians
- Host periodic face-to-face meetings with legislators
- Maintain a liaison with legislators in Hartford
- Maintain a close working relationship with the Connecticut State Medical Society and the New Haven County Medical Association
- Provide personal advice and assistance to whatever extent is possible through our Physician Advocate Program
Host Social and Educational Events
- These often include guest speakers from a variety of backgrounds, Waterbury, symphony events, and organized outings
Promote the Welfare of the Community
- Research Day at both hospitals
- Provide scholarship assistance to area medical school students through a restricted endowment fund
For more information download our membership brochure/application here